Day 2:
Today my temptations are colorful doughnuts. Out of all delicious doughnuts, that one doughnut is staring back at me with big black toppings, it's cookies and creme doughnut. It looked yumm!!. I never had it before but can certainly imagine it's taste. So how did I walk past it? I just associated a crazy heavy calorific figure to each doughnut and told myself not to stare for too long and move on. I have a dinner party to attend and I am hoping they don't make anything way too delicious :)
Good luck for day 3!
Day 3:
Btw I didn't eat any dessert last night. I was good. When I was offered dessert I respectfully said I am stuffed with delicious dinner, I will get to dessert in a few minutes. That made the hostess not to concentrate on me that much and that made it easy to skip it altogether :) One point for the team No Dessert. Day 3 brought no temptations but was feeling a bit weak when I didn't get my lunch on time. Man sugars.. We need them and we are planning to avoid them. Ugh!! So immediately I rushed to my new best friend in crisis - banana. Ate one for some potassium and sugar. Felt good. That was the only sweet treat for the day. I am becoming good at it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment